Monday, March 24, 2008

girls gone wild!_

"good girls go to heaven,
bad girls go everywhere."

tts what i'd learnt in gp today.



hello hello:D don't think too much. i've not gone wild. goodness. ylm just posted a very lame post and she claims that she's referring to me. =.= NO SHE'S NOT! anw i guess(obviously i mean, guess wad sia) she posted that cox i was constantly complaining about the talentless me ytd night. it was a hilarious talk. heh? erm, heart-to-toe-emo-yet-laughing-throughout talk. it's rather crazy yet fun! and what? my conclusion is that i'm really talentless. oh my! it's ok. maybe i shall NOT get emo over this issue. perhaps i haven't discover my talent right?:D and i have other more exciting yet worrying issues to emo about. goodness, my life sounds sad:( BUT NO!! i have great frens(and i really mean GREAT^^) ard me and i think that's enough. really! my talent must be being able to make the correct frens at the correct time ehhh! ohohohoho!~ I LOVE MY FRENS TOOO!:D

ylm and i were talking about erm, guys ytd LOL. she wants a silly boyfriend. and i like my boyfriend to call me silly:D

oh yes and we were wondering what type of girls do guys like! and do guys discuss about girls like how we discuss about them? very curious ehh. our conclusion's that guys prefer shu nv(淑女). true? oh. heh. =x

now what? oh. i'm receiving the photos from meow now! wooooooo!~ i shall post them sooon=)

the zodiac thingy says that horses are bound to overspend and to suffer losses in investments this yr. how true ehh. i'm overspending like diarrhoea! on luxuries like good food somemore! cham la cham la.

OH OH OH i NEED a waterbottle! i'm dehydrating in school can. my previous one cracked when i tried to crack a joke. maybe it's a joke and i cracked it? OH NO! U SEE! i'm talentless! T.T shop for a waterbottle with me?

narcissism? heh. i just like that light above my head ehh. FEELS like an angel. pls, i'm not dead! ahhh choyy!:D


on a random note, it's really nice to have a fren(or frens) who know(s) how to drive and own(s) a car, isn't it? make more frens who're like that!! making the correct frens at the correct time rmb? heh. recently, i kept asking my frens to go get a license heh. den we can all enjoy and save transport costs!! cheapo. but not bad an idea ehh:D

new word! CANTANKEROUS! pple like ylm and yy:D heh heh heh.

goodness, i think i'm getting a fever soon. arghh! =x
don't spend your time thinking about the people in your past.
there's a reason why they didn't make it into your future:D

No comments: