Sunday, May 10, 2009

i'm still alive!_

母亲节快乐!! 妈妈我爱你!(:

whoa it's been long since i last blogged. i see my number of posts descending each month. HOW CAN. anw my com crashed a few weeks ago ah. yes it crashed AGAIN. then my bro moved back home from hostel and passed me his com. so now i'm using his com for good, probably till i get my own laptop? well.. so many things happened and i'm too tired and lazy to blog. han na more of lazy.

anw, my bro's back from hostel loh! that means one more person fighting the toilet with me, one more person sharing mum's nags. hohoho. aiya actually who's at home doesn't affect me lor. i'm like most of the time out, going home to bathe, online and sleep only:( i wanna spend more time at home with my family! sigh..have to work, go for car pracs, tuition, whatever. i'm usually half dead when i reach home la. then my family all going to sleep alr. so saddening. sighh.. my family nights=saying goodnight to them.

i think my wisdom tooth is coming out. it's hurting my gum so much la! going to the dentist tmr! i'm afraid of dentist. @.@

ehh how come no one is getting married?? tskk. i wanna go wedding dinner leh.

this world is so realistic lor. i really wonder why. isn't it better if everyone can just live in harmony without calculating and having evil plans? like why did mas selamat want to bomb us? why can't we make true friends online? why can't there be more nice and helpful pple like.... ? hm.

okay boring words!
PICTURES from yy's "bday celebration"!! at teo heng!


i'm eating yy up!



after singing must drink water to protect your throat okay. i'm a shu nv sia! hoho.



bimboes!



woohooooo!~~



ehh i like this expression!:D



i feel raped. yes yy's hobby is kissing me.



the only proper photo! this is rare. pls cherish it. must go instant print alr!



enough enough.. ohhhh have you pple watched pankun and james?! they're so cute!! i'm in love with them! pankun is so smart and james always do some unexpected things. show you all!




FUNNY RIGHT?! go watch their other videos! awesome!!(:


i miss singing leh! sing with meeeeeee somebody.



就别再罗哩罗唆唯唯诺诺畏畏缩缩..

No comments: