Saturday, September 5, 2009

say bye to 'L-plate'!_

BYE BYE! HAHAHA!


i took my test ytd at 4.25pm at ubi CDC.

1. LUCKILY it didn't rain cos it was raining heavily in the morning.


2. LUCKILY i wasn't the last one to be called cos i'll be damn gan jiong.


3. LUCKILY my fever, flu, sore throat, cough blah blah didn't cause me to fail even though i almost died the previous day(39 degrees. mc for two days de leh! ehh ntu's clinic super cheap sia! 5 med, 1 mc plus consultation only $2.65!!._. ). dear ai lin came to my rescue! THANKS LOVE! rmb your apple PIES! pie kia!


4. LUCKILY everyone went out before the bus lane started so we didn't get the bus lane hours! woohooo! and the last girl who went out for test came back earlier than me sia! i was like the 4th person? got like ard 20pple. maybe i drove too slow ahaha.


thanks everyone for the concern and luck! (:

esp to my family, ai lin and my NIE mates(maids)! lol love you all!

ahaha anw i tricked my family that i failed my test. they're all super irritating!

eldest bro called me..
me (trying to sound emo): hello?

bro: fail ah?


dad came back..
me: papa....

dad: FAIL AH?


i called mum..
mum: hello?

me: mama where're you?

mum: fail alr ah?


my 2nd bro didn't bother to ask cos he thinks i sure fail one.

WAH SEH what kind of family is this ah?! no confidence in me at all! 沒禮貌. anw, since that's what they think, then i shall play along.

my parents then asked if i booked the next test date alr, i told them the office was closed.

and they proceeded with the points thing then i showed them my previous record. they were like "eh how can you make the same mistakes? same points somemore! aiyo!...."

and my smartest mum spotted the date,
mum, "eh! 不對勒! 今天是四號嗎!"

me, "是哦, 錯了錯了這長才對."

all 3, "EHH PASS AH?!"

AHAHHA their expressions...priceless man! 1st time see my papa so happy. 耶! surprise 成功! :D

oh and we got to watch a video after passing and it's super scary! who will dare to drive after watching it sia. 嚇死人!

花了那麼多錢, 終於 pass 了! 放下這塊大石頭, 還有很多石頭要對付. 努力吧,蔡沁妤! 是不是.

飄一下啊..

No comments: