Thursday, October 8, 2009

I WANT TO JOG!_

there there.. one fine day of the recess week, dear NN and i went to parkway to continue our mugging journey. we had been resting since the end of A's. and everything's so nostalgic. bad memories returned! mugging is no fun. same old mugging venue, facing the same old face (LOL not literally!). just tt now have to use laptop instead of thick notes, WHICH IS BAD cos i'm typing REPORTS! 2000 words and 2000 words and 2000 words of reports, both chinese and english. for which i haven't complete a single one till now._. so screwed.

anyhow, we went to have a nice haircut for our fringe! and took 3 beautiful pictures in the library using puree! there! ^^







she's back to bangs and me...han na i know got cut like nv cut but at least i'm exposing my eyes alr. HAHA my fringe is poking my eyes now once again. shucks.


after mugging, we then proceeded to siglap for my tuition with A. alright, here comes another ridiculous story. tuition is supposed to be at 7.30. at 6.50, i received a msg from the mum, asking if i could go over at 7.45 instead. 15mins diff also wanna keh gao. i told her i'm on my way alr, will 7.30 do? she replied okay.


so, i reached her place at 7.25 (good to be early!). to my surprise, there's nobody home except for the maid and the dog. THE DOG IS SO CUTE! my source of entertainment while waiting. so the maid welcomed me and got me a glass of plain water. she then called her "mum". she told me they're coming back soon. okay so i waited patiently.


then, it was 7.45. i received a call from her mum. she told me she can't find A and she'll come back now to drive me to the mrt station. i was shocked. can you imagine how big my eyes went? wah seh. then i told her i'm meeting my friend at siglap after tuition. she said she'll try to look for awhile more.


it was 8pm. i heard some sounds at the door so i thought to myself, "FINALLY.." well, i turned over and only the mum appeared. she apologised and said she couldn't find A anyhow. hence, i went for nothing. however, the mum paid me for the half an hour. that's really nice of her.


but i still cannot believe that A ranaway from home/tuition when the next day is her chinese exam. either she really hates chinese or she really hates me. sigh.


for B, the notorious one, i scolded her real bad. well, i didn't want to, and it's all for her own good.... heh. she became soooo guai for the rest of THAT lesson. bagus!


okay i'm drifting too far. after getting the half an hour pay, i went to look for NN and we proceeded to georges excited! it was her virgin experience and it's with ME! taoyan. she loves her tequila sunrise so much that she was finishing her 2nd glass when i'm still halfway through my sex on the beach. sounds wrong, but sex on the beach is awesome! still sounds wrong. heck la. pretty nice place. i mean georges. and we'll be back! (:


this week is hell for me. i almost thought i will die of stress ytd night. so cocked. luckily i survived!! it's not easy. i planned to jog to destress today but it drizzled la tmd! now the stress is still kek-ing there. 猪八戒. oh oh THANKS NN for ytd! :D love me alot leh you! and serene also. so sweet to help me find books. lovely. and of cos, my superman(: love you all! ^^

the world is very irritating. why must 犯贱 theory exist?


:D looking forward to friday, my book out day!~

_you belong with me

No comments: