Wednesday, March 3, 2010

share share_

i searched for pictures for my ppt and this one is so irresistably cute!!! even though there's no link to my topic, i die die wanna include this picture! and i did!! awwwwwwwwwww.. why so cute!!


oh, fan wei qi and blackie's getting married!!! finally! so sweet.

how did i know about it? the most ever kaypoh ylm told me! tsktsk.

and this one, i have to share(:


one last entertainment. it's pipi and i! we were mugging at some subway. i don't dare to upload at fb siol. in the video, pang pipi's supposed to make stupid faces in the form of multishots! in the end she stoned throughout, and ylm turned Puree towards me while she herself refused to get shot! shoot her!
"moonjiayuan, moonjiayuan.."


recess week's so happening for me! holydays! :|

oh, you know what's siying's fav activity?? LOL.

喇舌 喇舌 喇舌..
喇舌 喇舌 喇舌..

No comments: