Tuesday, April 27, 2010

so exciteddddddd.._

don't know over what, seriously! my exam isn't over yet. i guess cos the most irritating paper is over today! and, i've been longing for this 4 months hols for so longgg!! didn't get to relax since after recess week okay, although i'm forever in this holiday mood. AIYA, EXAMS ONLY WHATTTTT! small issue. got to learn to prioritise stuffs man. must watch tv tmr! 学警狙击 is a damn good show!

ohhh my oh my Godfrey Gao Yi Xiang is FREAKIN' HANDSOME okay! this is 夸张手法. okay laaaa not bad. very man!


main point is he's SUPER tallll!! 195cm 我的老天爷啊,谁受得了! tallies like me love tall guys like him! no wonder his name is Godfrey la! pple who see him will surely go "oh my goddd", shi bu shi.

anw, i think it's bedtime. exams not over yet, i shouldn't act carefree like this.

this was during CNY this yr, in my house. :D

i can't stop laughing at this la! love multishots! carefree carefree..

你是我的ok绷

No comments: