Sunday, April 13, 2008

define happiness:D_

  1. i'm having a haircut tmr, finally!

    my disastrous hair.
  2. ylm's going with me tmr!

    she needs some layering lor!:)
  3. finally went EighteenChefs with NN today!
  4. had a free brownie from Benny(boss of 18chefs) after him requesting me to play a song on guitar!

    brownie nice!
  5. bought 3 tops for $18!!

    all long tops! i like! cheap and good.
  6. the tomatoes(yt, ps, cy) are coming to my guitar concert!!:D
  7. NN, YY, han's and xiaoxue1 are coming as well!:D

    NN.

    xiaoxue1.
  8. malcom and hc are coming too!:D
  9. meeting them to pass tickets next sat!

    pretty tickets!
  10. tj's pw distinction rate increased from 7.1% to 87.2%!
    and pls. we did NOT fake the results. =.=
  11. 26o7 got all distinctions!
  12. i got an A for pw, an A for A's, the motivation, the drive, the determination? to study!
  13. guitar concert's coming!

    it's my qinalto!
  14. after A's, maybe bro's bringing me to Vietnam!:D
  15. i haven't cried for quite some time!

  16. long time no eat pork and chicken ehh!xD
    such a determined 90% vegetarian.
  17. i blogged!:D

unhappy stuffs? many good frens are not coming for my concert. more of disappointment than unhappiness. nvm i shall be contented. contentment is so important! and i shall learn to be more easily contented:D thanks all who're considering to come yet can't come. it's the thought that counts ehh. still love u all!;D

and of cox i LOVE those who'e coming to my concert luhhh! it's actually quite ex for the ticket and i myself might not go lor. yet u pple are coming(maybe reluctantly?). that made me real gan dong. and made me realised that i DO have frens u noe?! i'm happy, contented ehh! so i shall treat u pple tau huay after concert ok! ok i shall start saving now:)

eastpoint is good leh! got 365-days sales! i wanna go buy shoes! like $19.90/pair from Tinkerbell. tops from Giordano at $6/piece, min 3. almost all shops got those $10/piece tops and dresses. nice bottoms at only $12.90/piece. eighteenchefs to fill your stomach at a reasonable price! big big ntuc for aunties like ylm and nn. popular for studious student like me. what else can i say? NN has bus5, ylm has bus8. they'll come often! yay! lalala. wah eastpoint should pay me for advertising for them man. bonsai! ^^

goodnight!:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.