Tuesday, June 17, 2008

two more_

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY ON 15TH JUNE, SUNDAY! sorry i didn't blog this on time.

i love my papa! my fav food's my papa's home-cooked food!

we were watching the 9pm drama earlier on and the dad in the show was yelling at his children. and i turned to my bro and said if papa was to yell at us like this, i think i'll laugh. xD

yes, my papa don't yell at us. he'll only nag at us when we didn't tell him to buy lunch for us when we're home for lunch. =/

anw i love my mama as well but since it's fathers' day then I LOVE PAPA!! :D

goodness, i can never ever have the courage to tell him this personally. it's just too awkward.

i felt quite bad for not being at home during the cake-cutting. BUT NOT ENTIRELY MY FAULT RIGHT. qi guai. i was out to mug and mum just called me suddenly. i can't just pangseh NN and rush home.

but i still don't feel good. like the whole family without me! who won't be sad?! :(

anw ylm, NN and i went to mac to mug earlier in the day and there's this ultra CUTE lil boy there! i swear he's damn cute! probably the cutest toddler, after me. HAHA ok kidding. *rolls eyes on behalf of ylm* O.o
right he's cute to the extreme! he smiled at me so very often! he enjoys playing with us! alright he's just super cute with his megawatt-melting smile and his hair and his actions and his body language and his facial expressions and his "googoogaga"s and he da bianed there. he kept trying to escape from his mum's arms and i deduced that his name must be "wei1 long2". tao2 xue2 wei1 long2. :D

AHHH I LOVE THAT BOYBOY! :D

i don't know why but i don't feel like talking to anyone else on msn. that explains why i don't appear online as often these few days. maybe the emoing season is here..

anw, june seems to be the break-up season, where numerous couples break-up. quite true ehh. and i thought it's supposed to be a lucky season since my big day's in june? it'll be the joyous month!! HUAT AH! :D

i think i should go off alr. nothing else to do. why so bored? goodnight. :D


are you thinkin' of me, cos i'm thinkin' of you..

No comments: