Saturday, October 11, 2008

steady!_

"HOW CAN HOW CAN?! it's steady's bday today!!"

"huh?! who is steady?"

"SIMI?! steady you also don't know? she's my zui shen ai de nv ren!!"

"ai seh. so?"

"she you zui mei li de zui chun!"

"uhhh then?"

"she yong you zui dong ren de yan shen!"

"wah. ehh?"

"she dai ge wo xing fu he kuai le!!"

"whoa! that's bi xiao qiang hai qiang!"

"of cos! that makes her my beloved steady!! 6yrs of love and going on man! she's my 2nd friend in tk. hahaha xiang dang nian....."

"wah grandmama story again. jiang zhong dian leh?"

"YES! DEAREST STEADY!! sorry for not being able to be by your side on your 18th birthday! budden my heart will always be with you no matter how far or near you are. we used to chat on the phone almost everynight till late! but now there's a di san zhe between us:( hahaha but wo hai shi hen ai ni! thanks for entering my life and making my sec school life an awesome one! SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU! ni yao xing fu okay:)


HAPPY HAPPY HAPPENING EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!!:D
"

No comments: