Sunday, October 19, 2008

blogging day11_


lol i forgot who drew me this on msn. it's exactly how i am now - a dead fish! what sia it's TEN MORE DAYS TO A's!!!!!!! :O

SIAO! SOT! BONSAI! MAD! CRAZY! POOT POOOT! SCREWED! DAMN! TOMATO! POTATO! ARIGATO! BUAY TOTO!

okay okay i'm just very worried and nervous about it. and on the next blogging day, I'LL BE AS FREE AS BRACKETS!!! why brackets? cos a maths teacher said "nthg is free in this world except air and brackets." he's trying to ask us to put brackets everywhere. tsk.

come on come on must plan for my post-A's alr!! gooodness i can't wait. the long hols - what i've been waiting for for the past 18yrs! BIG PLANS COMING UP!

okay calm down..("dan wo bu neng fang ge..") so everyone who's taking A's and O's, let's do whatever we can for the last few days! MY A's END ON 14TH NOV OKAY! it's my bro's bday HAHAHA! so auspicious. HUAT AH! JIA YOU EVERYONE! i'm everyone:D


ps. so many stuffs to look forward to after A's! anticipating.... :)

winners don't give up easily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should notify my pal about this.