Monday, December 8, 2008

it's a bee, jagabee_


jagabee's not in the pic! i'm gonna take a pic of it when i get back to work on wed!C:

got it! jagabee!



anw, i'm gonna show two disgusting pics of my adorable baby toe. just focus on the huge blister pls. it's the first ever time a blister covers my toe. you all won't understand man. sigh. ahaha my toe is out of shape!



look at how disgusting it is! as if i got some kind of skin disease. OH CHOY!


yea anw, being ms calbee is kind of fun but exhausting. esp when it's a night shift followed by a morning shift. and the staff canteen wasn't open ytd night! sickening. oh i'm grateful for the presence of the staff canteen man. if not i'll be spending 2hours of my pay on food in town everyday. ._.

working makes me hungry! i ate at 8plus am and when i reached the place at 10am, i got hungry. and then throughout the don't know how many hours, i'm just very hungry la. you all won't understand. sigh. ji pai tan(money difficult to earn) ah!

actually pple in town are generally quite nice. i like it when those ang mohs(eunice is an ang moh HAHA), i mean caucasians smile at me when they walk pass! so friendly unlike some...okay nvm. peace!:D

oh and everyday i'll be like munching on food when the manager's not there. very hungry right. then ytd when i turned ard and put a chip inside my mouth, the manager just appeared in front of me omg. scary sio! then he did that "orh hor" sign to me HAHA. *gasps* then he walked away. phew. what a nice manager lalala.

oh(again) and one fine day when there's not much pple walkin' ard alr, i sat on the table inside cos my legs're seriously aching like siao. then suddenly, really very randomly, i decided to stand up. 2mins later, i looked to my left and to my horror, i saw the sort of "boss" of calbee looking at me. like the event manager or whatever it is. he's a jap. HAHA freakin' heng sia! luckily they nv see me slack hohoho. i mean i don't slack what! i was merely taking a short break yo ;)

town is damn packed. you even have to queue up to walk to the mrt station man. sick freak.

and i broke 6 nails over there can! i have ugly nails now. okay don't say my nails are always ugly. shuddap. xD

okay in a nutshell, it's simply a torture to keep standing for 10hours(plus transport time) for consecutive days. then i'll keep wishing to see some familiar faces to talk to me. if not i'll be repeating the same freakin' 3lines for the whole day!:O

oh and on sat we went for a tuition gathering at my tuition teacher's house. it's a meal worth 2000 plus bucks man. our tuition fees. T.T
anw, butty bao this popiah for me. LOL ugly and fat sia.

yes we're gonna have a popiah party soon HOHO!:D

well, today i have no work! yay. both my brothers are down with fever. *gasps* and papa cooked my lunch and dinner! i feel so blessed to stay at home and eat home cooked food for the whole day! shiok. i love home!:D *slurps* brothers get well soon!

i feel like going for some night activities man. like pubbing or midnight shopping if there is. exciting sio. hohoho. speaking of hohoho, x'mas is coming real soon! WHERE'S THE PARTY MAN?! gonna use potatoes to throw the tomatoes later._.

I WANT BK BREAKFAST! i think those bk breakfast pics have sublimal msg man! anw, ylm is gonna eat with me! she'll just eat hashbrowns and drink teh. ^^ it'll be a trip to bedok tmr! woooot!

i won't, i won't, i won't. think tomatoes are going to sing this thurs. wooot. screammmm. goodness too many things happened and i can't finish blogging. so, forget it lalala.

SEE YOU ALL AT TOWN! MUACKS! *shakes*

No comments: