Thursday, December 25, 2008

x'mas at town!_

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

a season of giving, they say. WHY NOBODY GAVE ME ANYTHING?! pian ren.


gonna celebrate dear x'mas with tomatoes later, after work. and it's my last day at work today!!! lao niang is jobless!

my name tag!


btt on x'mas eve. so auspicious. good things happen man.
three stars on my head! traffic light colours.


those test qns are exactly the same as the trial ones.

i'm sure ftt will be the same too. *smirks* okay cannot yaya.

after btt, i walked to ai lin's house which is like quite near cdc. it was raining quite heavily and i got my shoes and legs all wet and dirty! yucks. anw, it's the first time the two dogs're so friendly towards me la! last time they'd at least attack me for 15mins can. taoyan.


then after tt we went TPY to pak tor. yes i finally got more PJs for myself! and it's the first ever time i bought a chip 'n' dale thing for myself!:D saw duckbutt at TPY. she misses me so much. then ai lin and i went to orchard to continue our romantic date in the light drizzle and her kicking dirt at herself HAHAHA. ate pastamania. we watched YES MAN in the evening! i think it's quite a funny show, just that i didn't laugh. it's not my kind of humour. my kind is madagascar2 LOL. i wonder when's stupid son getting me the dvd. tsk. x'mas alr sia. waiting for deepavali ah? *rolls eyes*

shall conclude that the bag i want from m)phosis is GONE! T.T went bag hunting with ai lin but to no avail. saddening. my shoulders almost broke off today carrying that freakin' heavy enormous bag. and so many zillions pple knocked my bag can! it was so irritating. you all won't understand! sigh.


ai lin and i rushed home before the super crowded scene appeared. scaryy. okay thats about all for today. yayness for btt(: i checked through for 3 times okay. i almost fell asleep on this beautiful-if-you-are-sleeping weather. in any case, over(:

okay i'm so tired!


SLEEEP! GOOODNIGHT AND HAVE BIG FUN BEFORE 2008 IS OVER! xD

No comments: