Tuesday, February 19, 2008

blogging day3_

ohhhh it's 19th again. so fast so fast. like 4 more months to a very special day. den another 4 or 5 more months to A's. den what? it'll be another deepavali, x'mas, new yr and i'll be 19 wth. OLD!!! sadddd.. oh today is a super duper ultra mega sad day. cox xiaoxue1 toook a freakin' unglam video of me!!! oh dear it's like 2mins plus of unglam me. =( how can i be unglam?? and so many unglam photos la! such a BIG BIG da3 ji1 to me. mayb i shud go hit some chickens? i shal not blog that unglam side of me.. spoils my reputation. yada yada. tuedays are very scary!!! 3 hours of break with xiaoxue is very very dangerous! i shall just be glam always. ^^ so pple like xiaoxue1 n all, stop trying to take unglam shots of me ok?! can anot?! TSK.

haaaaa blogging day entries always contain entertaining stuffs. it'll be the same this time!!
A VERY ENTERTAINING VIDEO. featuring sherly and yy during day of roadrun-cheering time. HAHAHA!~


ohhhh i hear butter complaining.. he wants his face in this post too. okok no problem. ^^
featuring butter lim youZong and mugger eng siangyong. very very act-shy pple. =D


another one? featuring sherly and yy again. 15 multi-shots? i'm videoing! xD


aright now let's look at the evil woman who captured all my unglam moments today! shoot her!! =D





ohhhhh more pls..


haaa and she complained that i din post any of her nice photos. ya la as if she has right. so she posed one nice one. i posted alr ok! no unglam! why am i so nice. come on xiaoxue1. dun post those photos n video ok? fren fren.. =D


she came sch late on vdae, leaving me alone for 2 hrs. tsktsk. so she bought ths disgusting drink for me. lol i mean nice.. =.= 3 layers like the kuay lapis ah. thanks la xiaoxue1. very nice of you. dun post the video and photos ok? pleaseeeeeee.. ^^


you know, i jux can't smile or have any happy expressions while taking photo with her. cox she's tooooooo cuteeee!!!! come on xiaoxue1. dun post the photos n video alright? i'm alr MYPY. =(



okok i believe this is entertaining enough. might not be blogging so soon[this is to stop me from coming online=DIE]. heh. very hardworking me! waiting for hols pple like beloved STEADY to ask me out. we can study together! =D this week is realllllllllllll crazy! i hope i won't die. it's tues alr! 3 more days!! i need an oily week=)

LOVESS!!^^

No comments: