Friday, February 15, 2008

happy bdae, fdae, vdae!_

come on, fdae stands for friendship day ok! ya they're belated heh. din have time to blog for almost a week!! oh dear it's the longest interval ever.. my poor blog.. nearly abandoned. anw, din blog cox i had fever n flu on tues n wed. den i had tons of tests and hw and guitar omg! aftr cny, everything jux keep coming suddenly. dun even have tym to catch my beauty sleep. =( oh yes n vdae was so sad! i was studying for my chem test la! wad a vdae. i rejected a date with my beloved steady! i din go on a date with my dearest NN! and my 10 wives! my darlings, my buttttyyyyyyy bf and all my scandals!! SO SAD! T.T i really hope to spend vdae differently next yr. ya and mayb i'll be working n a vdae next yr. -.- negative! and guitar pracsssss on tues, wed and fri! oh man! so many stuffs. i jux wanna have more tym to sleep. so much more to talk and complain and share. plain tired! lethargic(sounds more cheem)!

ok this is from roadrun. youZong aka mr butter is very irritating. he kept trying to snap my unglam pic. obviously he failed ok. i wont be unglam!^^ so he begged me to make an ugly expression. seee how disgusting he is? pls stop eating butter ok. try margarine?


butttyyyy begged me to help her to take this pic in kino. i'm committing a crime for her ok! wei da! thsi guy very shuai ah. he's the prince of gong1!


lol i saw this and i thot it looked familiar.


BINGO!! taoyan la NN!


HAHAHA found this on kenneth the les' bed!!! how old liao pls. he only got one. i got more! HAAA N HE GOT 4SMALL PILLOWS!!! =D


these pics are taken during CNY in grandma's house! reached tooooooo early.. kiasu. =x


i really love the star=)

and the dress^^

and the 100% silk scarf. belongs to my mum btw. lol.


ANGBAOS!!!


ps. LOVE ALL FRENS ON FDAE! LOVE ALL VALENTINES ON VDAE! LOVE ALL BIRDS ON BDAE! xD

No comments: