Saturday, November 1, 2008

i'm on my way_

1st nov, 2 papers/1 subject down. yea i'm left with 8 papers or rather, 4 subjects to concentrate on for my A's. well, i've done nothing, and i really mean nothing for econs. my chem is half-done. oh man gp is untouched as well. maths isn't completed too. AND WHAT SIA I'M BLOGGING NOW?!

despite all the undone stuffs, i can't force myself to sit in front of the table for hours, hey not even minutes, to study. i'm really very, very tired. esp after two cll papers(i can't believe they asked if hu fei is redundant in xsfh. he's like the main char?). i'm glad that i wrote quite alot(of crap) for cll even though i didn't finish my revision. and then i managed to complete both papers(i'd never completed cll paper2 for any exam in sch)! so, i hope i'll pass la heh. lao niang wrote so much how can let me fail sia! tsk.

okay anw, this is the first national exam(out of PSLE, O's and A's) i'm feeling so not confident. i don't know if i can get into uni. if i do i'll go si ma lu and thank guan yin niang niang and da pek gong and all deities sia! my bro even planned for me alr. he said if i can't get into uni(CHOYY!), i shall be a private candidate. whoa. then i'm sure my family and i will have a hard time facing our relatives. tonnes of regrets. i mean it's my own examination and future, yet my entire family have to suffer with me. i feel so bad. :(


AND MY HP IS SPOILT LA WTH! SUPER SAD!:(

okay lots of stuffs to rant but i guess i got to go alr. won't be blogging anytime soon. just wanna say i'm still alive and i won't die on my own accord!


ALL THE BEST EVERYONE!


and i need lots of good luck.
more birds, more luck!

ROCK ON MY LOVELY FRIENDS!

let me feel tt the world is still beautiful alright:D

No comments: