Saturday, November 22, 2008

it's painting day!_

^edited!^
paint paint paint. pant pant pant.

can't really see how dirty my feet are but they're really much much dirtier than they seem in this piccc.
anw, mummy says that i should go find a boyf who'll come help us paint our house. lol cool sia my mummy. who ask my ailin and pipi so mei you yong! say wanna help but can't even see their shadow now. yucks.


pictures!!
clearing my room..by mummy and i only okay. almost die
d.




this piano is really heavy. sick freak. waited for papa to come back to move this black piece of freak. ._.





mama's foot! she says there're 4 numbers. they're 6018 if you can see. this implies 4D buying.


anw, went tp ytd with horror, i mean cy, and pipi! quite a cool experience of pipi's campus life which is to eat and wait for pple but to no avail and just leave the sch alone. awwww. ke lian chong.

yeaaa we ate durians! those two noobs spent a few hours deciding and debating on whether to go to ice cream chef or four seasons durian. then in the end pipi go bribe cy by treating her B&J ice cream from cheers! then i have to buy a pathetic stick of rainbow ice cream MYSELF! PIPI PIAN XIN! puii! we then took a few ugly pics and off we went. oh oh i was so lucky to see a few ahems ytd:D

finally, we went to four seasons durian in the light romantic drizzle with slight scares from horror. HAHA kiddin babe. xD other than the fruit itself, we ate durian pudding and durian mochi ehh.
the disgusting pipi with cy giving dumb stares at her.

then ailin called and screamed at me. lol noooo la. she called to flirt with pipi and i'm left alone to emo. lalala...

what else? oh i'm sick alr. poor ailin. you got to take care of your ailin in genting okay. it's all pipi's fault. she forced those mochi into my mouth ytd! jian peh peh. i'll survive genting man. if i got what three long two short, i won't fang guo ni pangpipi! muackkks. ._.

i'll be in genting tmr. don't miss me too much pple. ooooh wanted to put a pic but no pic to put. scold pipi then. my current blog song(i'm yours) is nice!xD



I'M YOURS
Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait
I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We're just one big family
And it's our godforsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So, i won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait i'm sure
there's no need to complicate our time is short
this is our fate
I'm yours

Scooch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror
and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
and so I drew a new face and I laughed

I guess what I'd be sayin' is there ain't no better reason
to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
it's what we aim to do
our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more,
no more it cannot wait
I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you will find that the sky is yours

so please don't, please don't, please don't,
there's no need to complicate,
Cause our time is short
This, this, this is our fate,
I'm yours

No comments: