Saturday, November 15, 2008

let me hear you screammm!_

or rather you can hear me scream. i have every reason to scream now okay. A LEVELS ARE OVERRRRRRRR!! EMO DAYS ARE OVERRRRRR!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.. *continues to laugh for another 30mins*

what is this? study plan?! THROW LA!



alright alright i know i know. so highhhh for what. A levels only what. 7 or 8 months of hols only what. big deal? YES BIG DEAL! oh man after 15 yrs of schooling(from 4 to 18), there's finally a LONG LONG break! yes i can sense all the excitement. but on the other hand, it's like constant mugging for so many yrs and putting a sudden STOP to it feels weird.

there's no need to feel guilty while shopping or watching tv cos of undone tutorials. no worries for not being able to do well for the upcoming tests and exams. don't have to force myself to train cos of NAPFA anymore. wah seh why so shiok?! now i can watch tv and use com for as long as i want! don't have to do anymore homework or get nagged by parents for the atrocious results. this spells F-R-E-E-D-O-M! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaa.. *continues laughing for another 20mins*

okay mama says i should be humble. actually there's nthg to be happy about. a levels was a great big disaster for me. say alr heartache. i shall enjoy all i can till results day. ah chooooo..

"i like to move it move it!.." OH YES ai lin and i are going to watch madagascar2 this coming mon!!

my bro got this for me!!! so nice!


he gave it to me while i was brushing my teeth this morning. ._.

the next exciting thing is ai lin and i are going genting!! hahahhahahahahhaaa.. *continues laughing for another 15mins* finally i can leave Singapore with my ai lin! we're eloping. O.O okay ai lin pls don't get too excited. we're just going for a honeymoon without moon. poor ylm! tsktsk. we're gonna have tonnes of "fun" there mannnn ai lin. ;)

what else? post-prom at DXO. my first ever clubbing experience is coming soon. hope it'll be fun. like what yy said, we're gonna sit by the side and watch everyone dance. i heard zhipeng is going. hahahahahahhahahahaaaa he's gonna get laughed by me man. *continues to laugh for another 10 mins* don't worry steady, i'll try to take his pictures for you to laugh at. LOL.

OH x'mas is coming! maybe we should have a christmas party man! gifts exchange and turkey(maybe a chicken will do) eating! pretty cool huh.

anw, i guess it's a good time to have catch-up(ketchup) and tartar sauce sessions with my friends! if not i'll have no friends! oh and all the b'day presents. zzzz. nobody's b'day la. don't need any presents. lalala. :D

ahaaa! maybe i should go batam for spa and all. hours and hours of sitting down everyday causes backache! it's time to enjoy life behbay! hahahahahahahahhahahaaa.. *continues laughing for another 5mins*

OH YA MY PHONE IS FINE ALR! repaired. the person actually replaced the whole upper part of my sliding phone. no wonder. i was thinking how come suddenly so white and new. a free screen protector man. HAHAHAHAHAA. but my games are gone. bobby rabbit!! :(

oh this is such a tiring post. laughing is very energy-consuming alright. okay i've to pack my room and throw, no cannot throw(in case i fail what. CHOYYY!), pack all my notes and stuff one side. gonna revamp my room! ai lin shall come and help me paint my house! hahahahhahahahahahhaaaa.. *continues... no i mean stopped laughing alr* xin ku ni le ai lin!:D

i'll be back to blog soooooooonnnn!xD


kai yan chang hui lohhhh..
"we gotta know.. we gotta show.. we are the world!"

No comments: