Friday, February 13, 2009

FREE HUGS DAY!_

qinyu: YING SAYS I'M JOBMORE!_ · says:
ehhh how you know i'm jobless

qinyu: YING SAYS I'M JOBMORE!_ · says:

LOL

X says:
loyal of bababandd pls


X says:

haha


qinyu: YING SAYS I'M JOBMORE!_ · says:
HAHAHHAHAHAH


see how much kiam kiam loves me. zhen shi shou bu liao. hehe. and she rmbs every single detail of me lor! HAHAHA. taoyan la kiam.... oh and i rmb that the socks photo taking was last year's vday right!! goodness one yr anniversary. xD

anw, ai lin is flying to tw!! she'll miss me so much. pooor girl. tsktsk.

OH YEA i quit my job 2 days ago alr! so i'm actually jobless. and what, YY found a job for me alr la! she's the love and i'm gonna reward her handsomely by giving her 2 weeks of free kisses! i'm jobMORE!:D paiseh sia so highly paid LOL.

don't even know why i went that kembangan job in the first place. desperate ah! luckily i escaped from the evil clutches!! they still called me to say i don't have to work for thurs and fri(i'm supposed to work till end of the week) but go and work next tues, wed and thurs. trying to make use of me sia! heart chicken heavy.

and see! boss always checks on me!

oh and on that day right, the client was talking to me at ard 6plus. then the boss kept on calling me to ask what i was doing and he's practically chasing me off la. scared must pay me OT! "tell the client you have to shut down and go alr!" what balugu sia! he's like asking me to ask the client to shut up so i can go and he doesn't need to pay me OT. as if i'm asking him for OT. then i said the client is telling me about his products. then he said "okay can" cos he knows he doesn't have to pay me OT alr. zzz.

okay time to go shopping... office wear siol. it feels great to be able to work with good friends la! finally i'm gonna meet han's after so long! although the job won't allow us to use internet, we're the internet!! ahaha okay i'm so excited about the new job(:

anw cos wed was sort of my last day at work, i finally like something about that job! the clients that day were so nice! the first client is from "missioNumbers". so they calculate someone's fate and life through their birthdate. they calculated for me la! and wah..i found out so many things about myself and some things they said are freakily true! anw, they said i'm able to do business and i'll earn from it. okay all of you can queue up to do business with me liao:D

and and they said i'll have gui ren. SO TRUE LA! after they said that, yy msged me and tell me got job vacancy! alamak yy is my expensive person. why expensive? cos two days of free lunch for her LOL.

one more traumatising thing. they said my love life will have a big major prob la! i might become a single parent or a les HAHAHA. i better keep a distance from ai lin:/ ahaa no la but now i know alr, i'll be more careful so it can be prevented! prevention is better than cure. good luck to me!:S

then they asked me to go attend the course and it's 375 freakin' bucks! i told them i got no money and they said if i want, they can work out something for me! ai seh and they offered a job lobang for me la. all the ex pple.

then the other client tried to ask me to stay for their talk(FOC). they promoted their products to me(so clever) and gave me a sample. fake niang's fav la free sample LOL. it's some new health products in gel form!

cool right! but come to think of it, i don't think i'll buy la. heh.

and today is free hugs day!! too bad s'pore doesn't celebrate that if not we'll be having such a hugful day. should propose lor. huggies drypers.

i found ahple's mum! her name is popiah! so cute la!


family portrait.


POPIAH, WHO DO YOU LOVE MOST?


taoyan! but i have another love tooo..

love triangle siol. OKAY LAME. self-entertaining.

didn't go to work for ytd and today and i feel so qing song! shuang. that job is really giving me alot of stress lor. i'm so glad i quit. it's a right decision!(:

anw, THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE'S CONCERN! those who supported my decision of quitting, LOVE YOU ALL! free hugs for you all today!

and meow, YOUR DISASTROUS THURSDAYS ARE GONE TOOO! :D cut hair alr? loll.

what's for vday? NTU TALK.

i miss cakes!

had them for x'mas.

huang jing lun's songs are really nice!! go go listen! i'm in love with xiao gui's gui hun! so i shall change the blog song alr. but do support lunlun no. 2! so many lunluns la. zhou jie lun, yan ya lun, ke you lun, huang jing lun, xu wei lun....

HAPPPY VDAY/FDAY in advance! don't think i'll blog tmr. have fun everyone!(:

No comments: