Tuesday, February 3, 2009

VROOOMMMM..say bye to mugging now!_

because........


YAY! now i can finally not bring those theory books out lor! don't have to worry for those theory tests anymore. YES AH! my stress level will be decreased but i'm sure there'll be other stuffs taking over(like i just received an sms to ask me to report to work at 7.45am tmr. TMD!). serious lack of sleep! okay i'm sorry to my body. shall sleep after blogging i hope.

anw, etrials are seriously freakin' useful for those theory tests. the qns are exactly the same la how can. and i went for 2 etrial sessions after work ytd and i chionged through 500 qns HAHAHA. ya man. i chionged 500 qns ytd la how can i possibly fail right? i'll kill myself man:/ so pple who haven't take the tests yet, do go for etrials and you'll pass smoothly.

had been working for the past two days and today is my 3rd day of working. i can't say i like the job because i really hate to talk to strangers even though ALL my past jobs require me to do so at all times. give me a break man.

this time i have to keep calling and calling the whole day. now i have this long list of companies i have to call and ask them if they require our service. this is so bu yao lian sia. so many things to ask and all. although it's just sitting there and call, i rather go vacuum the whole office la.

i will feel ultra stressed up when i have to call strangers and i don't know why. it's actually quite slack when the boss is not ard but i still don't like it. not my slice of cheesecake la.

anw i think i work better alone then in front of others.

and today marks the ultimate day of my first ever bike-sitting experience(this explains the title)! it is....TMD SCARY LA! much much worse than roller coaster. at least roller coaster got the safety devices and stuff, you know you won't fly out. and roller coaster ends in a few minutes. the bike is freakin' scary esp during expressways(high speed)!

my friend is mad la 120km/hr kns. i feel the wind trying to remove my head(super heavy cos of the helmet and the helmet messes up my hair!) from my body la! and when it's super fast right, i'll be trembling from the cold wind and trying very hard to maintain my balance despite the ultra strong wind and the wind is choking me. i feel out of shape. i'm a wind resistor!

it's so frightening. i feel like i'm falling off the bike anytime cos there's no seat belt nor backing and vehicles are all ard me! you're like dangling there. okay kua zhang. uhh you're like sitting unsafely there. then those turns ah, WAH SEH. exciting sia. the ground got close to me! woooooot! T.T

on the other hand, it's actually quite fun and cool and stuff. the feeling is like....WOW when we can just go between all the cars and go so fast. traffic jams for cars=normal for bikes.

and it feels so fun to be able to go fast on the road. but i guess you really have to entrust your life to the biker. i have no idea why i trust my friend and my friend repaid me by riding faster._. HENG I SURVIVED.

i have to admit that bike is really the fastest transport toool man! i reached home in like ard 15mins from ard lavender. AI SEH!

and it feels so zai to come down from a bike and remove your helmet and everyone's staring at you. HAHAHA. but usually you can't be bothered cos you'll be busy making your hair.

in a nutshell, it is simply a love-hate feeling towards bike. if you have a chance, do try riding on a bike(preferably with someone you can really trust and is comfortable with cos you might just end up grabbing the person tightly HAHA) cos it's a totally different experience from those in arcades and from other vehicles. the excitement and wind-blowing is irreplaceable man!

awesome but uncomfortable(to me la). in any case, real cool! thanks friend(:


next up, i've won the consolation prize in the calbee lucky draw HAHAHHAA!

it's the cute bag! HOCK KI LA! so this proves that calbee's lucky draws are real LOL. niang will be so glad to see this.

a few pictures of the bimbos taken before A's which i just copied from yw's friendster.






okay la i better go to bed alr. 7.45am to 6pm for work, tuition after that. MADNESS. ehhh huang jing lun's(also lunlun sia!) songs are really nice! listen for a few times. i didn't like them the first few times but i'm like listening to the album everyday!:D

i think i'm senile. i can't really rmb what happened ytd or even just now. okay i said i want to sleep. GOODNIGHT PPLE!:D

No comments: