Monday, August 17, 2009

new faces in my life_

it's been one week plus since my last post. yea i'm in hostel now, sneezing non-stop for dont know what reason. must be the weather. supposed to be resting now but, yea after this post(:

hostel is fine for now. many things to do here on my own like my laundry, food stuffs, washing, cleaning, taking care of myself basically. then i realised how well my parents are taking care of me! then i'll start to miss home and emo again._. no la!

my roommate is nice, but i'm a very fan jian person so i can't seem to be good friends with nice pple. so those who're still my friends(more than friends) till today, i'm sorry to say that YOU PPLE ARE NOT NICE! heh heh. i like~~

i'm so proud of my hostel room cos it's ultra neat and tidy as compared to my room at home. can't be compared la seriously. so i keep inviting pple over to visit me lol. I LOVE VISITS! stupid tomatoes like yt, cy and meow are not here yet, and steady haven't visit! pple like lao xue and niang, FORGET IT. lalala.

as pple come and when they fiddle with my dear puree, i'll force them to leave their ugly faces! wuahahhaa. a few to entertain!

start with a normal one. ling-a-ling, NN and i!




newly-wed.


honeymoon with her mistress. or am i the mistress? ._.


my fav photo!!! :D


awww cute lil thing.


^^




my NIE classmates.


my fav effect.


ending with a normal one(:


okay okay i hope they didn't scare you pple.

as for sch, i think i prefer sch than hostel cos i dont know pple ard in my hostel. although i don't enjoy the lessons and can't really understand, it's the pple that matters right? wah seh better not let my classmates see. tsktsk.

NN and ling-a-ling contribute largely to my happy hostel days. NN pls dont act shy :D

the food here super cheap la how can how can! one main reason why you guys should come to ntu is becos the food is cheap and good! lots of choices as well! mac, subway, canadian pizza, sakae, all the canteens, food courts, cafe.....

there's flea market in ntu this week! so cheap la i buy buy buy!

i want to sing leh!

in any case, i still think home is the BEST! i love family(:

i'll be back sooon..


字不醉人人自醉, 因為回憶總是美..

No comments: