Monday, August 24, 2009

what's happening?_

it's dearest monday again. such a lovely monday cos the morning lesson was cancelled and i dont have to come back hostel on a sunday night. well that implies i can sleep on my comfy lil nest for one more night. aiya you all don't know one la.

so i'm only back in hostel this morning, with a large bag of FOOD! yes ah went to ntuc with my family ytd night to stock up on my food supply and i grabbed things like they're free! that's why i love to shop with family! (:

getting to my hostel from home requires 1.5hrs! super long. the journey never fails to make me doze off for at least a sec or two. i don't fall asleep on public tranports unless i'm really, really tired. and everytime from simei must pray that there's a seat for me if not i have to stand for 54mins zzz.

so lecture was 3hrs today and i was so hungry! and i was late for lecture all thanks to pigeon. *stares* ask me print what notes, so ex and we don't need it today! it's okay i got a free meal in return. BUT i was FORCED to eat the plain porridge due to the persistent pigeon while that thing got to eat western food when both of us are sick. then i got to stare at a pigeon eat nice crispy chicken while i have to eat chicken that's soaked in porridge!! T.T

anw, had vitasoy and it changed its packaging! suaku me didn't know heh. err it's mirror image due to photobooth. drink finish very full one. wanna 吐奶._.

and look at my white nails! i painted them ytd night at dear home. i wanted to make some patterns but it was getting too late alr. my toe nails are black lol! pigeon says they're very ugly but i think pigeon is the ugliest HAHA.

last week ntu's having cca fair and flea market. wah i didn't know there'll be a flea market la! obviously i'll spend. i can't resist cheap and pretty stuffs. the bf shirt is the most worth it one lor. super pretty. i'm gonna wear on wed ahaha.

don't know why pple staying in hostel don't bother to dress up. yaya so near to sch still dress up for what. but like isn't it that you're nearer to sch so you have more time than others to dress up? dressing up makes one feel confident and you see alr also happy what. 是不是..

*gasps* my white colour nails are fading off! oh no i nv bring the polish over. i better keep my hands to myself alr. so many days more to 撐!

on a side note, 天才衝衝衝 is really hilarious!! i finally got to watch it on tv ytd night. probably i'll watch on youtube eh. my eyesight is deteriorating man! damn.

my blog song- 愛上 by 小宇 is very nice!

alright i guess i gtg do my laundry alr. it's really laundry day(geek in the pink) today. @%#*!$*#!^&

this friday is very the busy day ah.

再會啦! (:

No comments: