Monday, May 26, 2008

averydyee lyefooo_

upon hearing that today, i was rather disturbed. it's unexplainable. it was so near, yet so far. i don't know if things'll be better, or not. maybe i'll just think about it for a night, and no more. (:

i wanted to blog so much for the past few days, but didn't in the end. guess i was too lazy ehh. i keep oversleeping these few weeks despite the screaming of my alarm clock. i'm really sorry, NN. i didn't mean to be late everytime and let you wait for me as if i'm some princess. but i seem to be immune to the alarm clock. arghh no worries! i'll find a solution soon. an effective one. and we'll be able to start our study session on time. if things still don't get better, then you can throw me in the calaboose.

i feel real sad for the sichuan pple. many many places are helping them via donation. even breadtalk! as much as i want to donate, i really don't have the ability to. i wanted to buy 2 pens at $1.50 today, and i don't even have the cash. this is bad. hols are bad. no allowance. how to survive?

i hope this will be the most meaningful june hols ever. and i'm happy. it's the first ever year when pple are booking me on my blogging day7. real touched. even if i'm going to stay at home on that day(better not of course), i'll be happy alr. more of disappointed luhh. the magic word is CONTENTMENT behbays. :D

on mardi gras(last fri), i finally understand why is "thank you" a magic word. it's really so magical. it was a thankFULL day for me. i held the door for guitarists and everyone who passed me thanked me(except for the kiam pa ylm. mlm!)! i felt real good. i don't know why. and thats why "thank you" is a magic word. "please" as well. sincere "pleases" make me go jelly. "sorries" make me feel better, although it's useless at times.

uhhhhh and my attitude's getting worse! i actually talked back to the staff. i "tsk" at the aunties who "tsk" me. i get bu shuang very easily. i feel so bad. HOW?! i’m becoming a qia4 zha bor le la! T.T cannot! ok i shall narrate the staff incident. NN and i were at orchard shopping ard. i was eating the old chang kee curry puff. so we went in this accessories shop..

staff A,"errr sorry. no eating allowed here."

me,"oh." and i dropped my curry puff into the bag(the packaging) and held it in my hands. then i continued looking ard.

staff B,"excuse me, no food allowed here."

staff A,"i told her alr!" (to staff B)

me,”what? then you expect me to put my food outside?"

staff B,"yah." well i don't know if she implied that.

NN,"lets go."

me,"wait. i'm not eating it also cannot?"

staff A,"not eating can.. :)"

and we continued looking ard. i was really super pissed off cause that staff B's like literally chasing me out. then it makes no sense what. like i'm not eating and i kept my food alr. why can't i stay in the shop and look ard? the customer's always right ok. but i felt quite bad cause my attitude wasn't good. ok i'll try to change for the better. all NN's fault. bad influence! tsk. :D

and pang pipi, all the best! my bday jiu kao ni le! pls at least last till then. HAHA. =x good luck, betrayer. :D

i'm gonna smile cause i deserve to..

No comments: