Thursday, May 22, 2008

the poo and my pa_

hahaha my dad is just so childish. i should say that there's a kid in him huh. ytd after guitar prac while i was on my way home, my dad called me.

^conver's in mandarin^
dad,"ehh where are you? coming back alr?"

me,"orh i'm at bedok. on my way home alr. why?"

dad,"later when you come back ah, must be careful. in front of the 5th floor lift there got dog poo. don't step on it ok! if not when you come back will be very smelly."

me,"huh?! orh ok. wah you like that say means you stepped on it right?"

dad,"no la! my eyes so sharp(ming2 liang4) where will step on it?"

me,"HAHAHA."

yada yada. and my dad called every member of the house just to warn us about that. lol it's hilarious ok. haha dad is funny. :D
and the poo's really disgusting la! inconsiderate pple. luckily it's gone today.

it's the last day of sch tmr! i'm so unhappy. mugging days are starting very soon. and GSS STARTS TMR! oh man. how to resist? if only money drops from the sky. =/

mardi gras tmr. the last performance of the guitar ensemble for the seniors ah. awww. i hope my guitar won't rot after that. and i hope no one will cry tmr. esp the water tap ard me. yes i'm talking about you, ylm. HAHA. :D

say yo! NN! consistent mugging sessions in the airport! you'll be seeing me very often during the "hols". aren't you happy? you don't have to miss me! HA HA HA. :D

and i really hope to visit tp and sp soon. maybe to experience a day of poly life? uhhhh next week! steady steady steady!! i'm coming alr!!!! deng wo o! meow meow meow! i'm coming also. we'll go laugh at yt together! tp still got who? taoyan. PANG PIPI! yucks. xD

oh goodness. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ONLY 17! sighs. T.T
don't push me so hard, just shoot me.

No comments: