Monday, May 5, 2008

I SEE LOANSHARKS!!_

haii. i'm very very very, and i mean very very very broke. BROKE TILL I'M BROKEN INTO PIECES ALR! any sponsors ard? don't chase after me for money ok. i'm short of cash. i'm saving up for an end-of-yr trip!! yada yada yada.. where should i go?? :D

i like the feeling when you're walking with some other pple, and then when you're walking behind(something like following his/her backside), he/she will turn back consistently or occasionally to check if you're still there. HAA. makes me feel that i'm being loved. taoyan:D

anyway i went to lv yuan(green garden?) last fri! the one on char siew pau is freakin' hilarious. i love that cai tou!!! lol my relative.. ^^ he's so funny. ji mei yi xia. shi jie geng mei hao! oh yes and that li lao ban is cool too. ORH ah. so actually it's NOT that bad. just that cox of this thingy, i'm so so broke. so i shall not comment if i did regret or not. =x

btw i'm in school now. i totally don't feel like blogging when i'm at home.. OH YES I LOST ALL MY MOVIE TICKETS IN MY WALLET!! so sad!! i mean those past movie tickets(i have a hobby of collecting them). AHHHHHH so many many are GONE!!!! T.T
come to think of it..i rarely lose my stuffs ehh. wah i hope i won't start losing my stuffs after this post. =.= CHOYY! i think i only lost my wallet once when i was in pri sch. and some lil lil stuffs like keychains and past MOVIE TICKETS. T.T alright we shall start the movie marathon to accumulate more ticketsssssss!!!!! :D

last but not the least, i WILL save up and go plan a nice, romantic end-of-year holiday with NN!!! yeahhs!!! :D japan maybe~ [this para is typed by my dearest NN^^]

i suppose thats all for my wonderful first post in MAY!!! hey, it's my 88th post alr! such a lucky no. I WANT TO GO AND SING! and i really want a trishaw ride. call me a sua ku for i've not tried that before. i'm looking forward to the NEXT HOL!!!! :D

No comments: