Sunday, May 11, 2008

i suck_

i feel so helpless. really. who can help me? who....?

after tuition, i was waiting for the bus alone. when a bus was arriving, i tried to see the no. but i couldn't, at all! until the bus was a metre away from me then i saw, that it's my bus. it was too late for me to react. it just zooom past. there, i missed the first bus. this happened for 2 more times and i was literally left alone in the bus stop for around 20mins, when i could board the bus within the 1st min. i felt so so helpless. in my mind was how long am i going to get stucked over here? until this man came to the bus stop and stopped a bus, which was also the bus i wanted to take, that i got to leave that place. HENG AH! i really can't survive out there alone man. my eyesight... i can't wear specs for long as it'll cause me to have a headache. my degrees are too low to get contacts. yet i can't see far with my bare eyes! this is total madnesss.

another issue will be none other than studies. mr tong talked to me that day. almost every tutor of mine talked to me personally alr. am i helpless? or simply hopeless? WHY ARE MY POSTS ALWAYS SO EMO AH?! ok fine since i'm the emokia, then its fine. shall not continue anymore.

and i suck, and that's sad.

and NN, don't care too much about what other pple(esp those who don't even know you) say ok! they're just brainless and have nothing better to do to comment on other pple and be so stupid to let that particular someone hear it. AND if you're affected by it, you're just making them happy. so why make them happy? you just have to make ME happy. being yourself will make you the happiest. who cares anymore if someone says i'm an ah lian? at least, i'm a highly educated ah lian! if pple bother to say you, means you're attractive enough to make them take a 2nd look at you and comment. sour grapes la. everything else doesn't matter, as long as we're happy, right? contentment. I LOVE YOU:D

if only everyone's easily contented.

and i'm utterly touched by ylm's action. she flicked away that bug on me!! thanks ylm. that action of yours meant alot to me. and i shall not be mushy anymore. you are the LOVE:D

and don't worry(whoever's worrying), i won't become a lesbian or a bisexual. i just love my friends too much. afterall, i'm still trying to believe that there're forever friends.

i wish my bday will never come, so it'll never be over.

i just want a break. not a kitkat, i want a break. i want a break from this fast-paced world, from this realistic world, from this hypocritical world. i want a break...i need a break.

but hey! life isn't so bad la! i was just trying to act emo to live up to my name. the world is still very beautiful because of you and i.

overseas trips with my friends excite me! HK with NN(if money and mummy allow)! somewhere else with tomatoes! i'm really looking forward to them! i hope no one will cancel.

LOVING LOVING LOVING in process........
I LOVE GP!
I LOVE MATHS!
I LOVE CHEM!
I LOVE CLL!
I LOVE ECONS!
I LOVE TJ!
I LOVE STUDYING!
I LOVE SCHOOL!
I LOVE LECTURES!
I LOVE TUTORIALS!
I LOVE TESTS!
I LOVE EXAMS!
I LOVE PE!
I LOVE....you.

i got to psycho myself. i did. i hope it works.

days are getting more and more emo for me since the day i stepped into tj. no, not that tj's bad or wad. tj's fine! it's just that my suay days started since then. from r/s to studies. i guess life won't remain perfect and happy forever. and its really contentment that'll keep us happy.


cause' when i look at my life, how the pieces fall into place, it just wouldn't rhyme, without you..

No comments: