Saturday, July 19, 2008

blogging day8_

well. i guess this will be a boring and sad post. lots of bad things happened. not only to me but to my friends ard me as well. i guess that's real bad. my friends are unhappy! so am i. why? is this the emoing season?

i'm getting sick of many things. i just can't help it.

first thing, my com crashed! i'm freakin' sad. not becos i won't be able to use the com anymore, BUT ALL MY PICTURES! my pictures with my LOVED ONES! goodness this is so sad. i need to emo.. pardon me.......

I GAVE UP YOGA'S MINI CONCERT AT TP! oh man i'm totally regretting like mad. damn. sorry meow. thanks for the effort! i love you!xD

nevertheless, i enjoyed 18chefs with bimbos!:D

no pictures for the post of cos. :(

i was reading the SAF guy who passed away's gf's blog just now.. it's really a tragic. i can't imagine tt happening to me. i came to realise the importance of PICTURES! MY PICTURES!!!!!! *cries and rolls ard*
anw, she's really brave. jiayou! i wonder how many pple will rmb the incident a few months later. wu2 guan1 tong4 yang3. there're too many tragics happening, much more than what we expected.

parkway with ylm tmr:D

anw i'm using my bro's com now.. and i'll continue this post if i can. goodnight pple, i'll miss my blog, AND MY BELOVED PICTURES! T.T

No comments: