Thursday, July 31, 2008

my only pui bong!_

happy happy birthday my darling!! my com crashed and so i don't have any pictures heh. anw we also didn't take many pictures together what! tsk. oh and if you're wondering why i didn't wish you personally today, it's because i didn't have anything for you and i felt so guilty! sorry darling but fret not! i'll ask pang pipi to get something valuable for you LOL. she'll be more than willing to:) btw you've been on this Earth for the 18th year alr! 6yrs with me in your life! if without you for these 6 yrs, i'm sure my life won't be as exciting! words can't express how much i love and appreciate you okay. ehhh but i can sense that you know! HAHA so i shall not go on further in case you get too touched and flood the entire bedok. oh cool i suddenly rmbed the times when we just hung out ALONE and i'd just be counting how many times you tripped and be so busy laughing at you:D you know, you can never fail to make me laugh, anywhere, anywhen, even when you didn't mean to. O.O and you think i'll talk about 'A' levels? HAHAHA yes i will. just 3 months plus more and we'll all be freed! you'll then have all the time in the world to date me out(oh man isn't that what you want? xD). okay this is getting too long. last sentence.. I LOVE YOU MY DARLING and i've never regretted knowing you. heck! i never will :D

No comments: