Sunday, July 27, 2008

descendant of ultraman_

XIAOXIAN TAN! HAPPY HAPPENING 18TH BIRTHDAY!!
i got a cake with your ancestor's picture for you! lolol MUACKSSSSS! xD


uhhh and for slow pple who don't get the "descendant of ultraman" thing, xiaoxian tan sounds like xiao xian dan (lil salted egg). ultraman is known as "xian dan chao ren" and HENCE, she's the descendant of utraman! ehhh i think for very long okay! lalala..

AND XIAOXIAN! we don't have a picture together:( all your fault la rahhhhh..


got dragged by the two very auntie friends of mine to ntuc on fri. forced by ylm to take this very embarrassing pic in the middle of ntuc. the eeyore i'm holding is damn cute! uhhh but i still love chip n dale the most! xD
ai lin, ylm, me :D

walking in the rain feels so romantic :)

i spent today at ai lin's house! i LOVE going her house! cos i don't have to spend money LOL. cheapo. no la i love going her house cos i love her what. so must ai3 wu1 ji2 wu1 heh.

and so i got all the free food at her house and i can feel my satisfied stomach screaming enough. popiah is nice! homemade okay.

and the two dogs at her house are so......lovely. they welcomed me so much that they pounced on me the moment i stepped into her house. wow. a very warm welcome ._. uhhh shall not talk about what happened.

oh and if you're wondering the motive of me going her house, it's not to les with her. =.= actually it's to get free food. i mean to do homework! xD

i think i better mention this again..ai lin and i are not lesbians, we're just more than friends, very good friends. so let nothing hold you back and go ahead and jio my ai lin bah! wahahhahaa. *hello my name is nothing and i'll hold you back* ._.

feels like i haven't seen meow, steady, peizhen, the entire zhujia and my pri sch friends for very very long alr! how can! urgh.
hello steady are you free to pass me my present, ehh i mean meet me alr? tskk.
hello meow are you still suntanning at sentosa?
the others are MIA mannnn.. sighhh.


and when you love him, he becomes unattracted to you..

No comments: