Tuesday, August 19, 2008

blogging day9_

boringband.


in class. yiwei's buried under a book and a 3d postcard which shows what she's dreaming of.


my ai lin.


trying to cheat our money.


handmade by laoxue1. i took a few mins to realise that it's actually a heart with wings at the side. "i love you" in korean within the heart.


not me. some toot bit her own lips. O.O


something more interesting? HERE HERE!!

was digging out some photos for sherly's bday present.
goodness aren't i cute? lalala.

liang2 xi4 mei4 copied my actions lor!

pri 3! oh eye bags. =(

just look at my mushroom head. the ideal volume and shape!

beginning of this yr.

ehh i think i changed quite alot. TRANSFORM!

anw sherly, yiwei and ai lin didn't come to school today. such a coincidence. it's just another day in school. it's been so long since i last went 18 chefs.

can you just give me a pat on my head and tell me everything's gonna be alright?
what's so good about being tall? you don't get pats on your head cos limited pple can reach it. blooooooo.

pretty boring for a blogging day ehh. i just can't switch my mood THAT fast.
thanks loves=)



there's no such thing as a beautiful goodbye.

if tmr never comes,
i want you to know right now that i,
i'm gonna love you until the day i die..

No comments: