Tuesday, August 5, 2008

i'm back!_

great i finally got my own com back!! xD welll.. all my files and pictures and stuffs are gone! anw, i got a few pathetic pictures left in my phone(HENG AH) and they're about to rot alr. faster blog! you know, a blog is really very important. at least i still have pictures in my blog woooot!

this is taken during june hols(so long ago can!) while NN and i were studying. this cat's enjoying the sunshine like nobody's business. so shiokkkk. taoyan.


just NN's and mine..


oh and cos these 2 weeks i'd been using my bro's com. so i was fiddling ard with his stuffs and when i opened the cupboard, to my shockness, i found this!!

so happening. taoyan! ^^

it's really impt to play safe under the hot sun, esp when my brothers are in dragonboating:D

and what were you all thinking? O.O

oh and a few weeks ago.. my new image.


tj loves to force us to go listen to talks we're not interested in. like this SMU thing. pple don't wanna go SMU what. tskk.


ohhhh this is ancient. during june hols as well. i drew that on NN's palm! so cute right LOL. i was wearing ylm's degreeless specs btw(my specs are hotter. xD)

NN loves my drawing HAHA!

this was the AJ's guitar concert day, when ylm ps-ed me! booooo! anw, it's ai lin and i again. HAHAHA. xD


derrick finally released his album!! come on come on support him! i'm waiting for his MVs! he's awesome! wahahhaa! handsome yo! but still as cute as well. his singing is just....woooot! loveeeees! xD


okay that's alll.
do something happening!
080808's comingggggg!!.. xD

No comments: