Friday, August 29, 2008

helpful me!_

ytd was such a fruitful day! not in terms of my studies, but family! :D

morning.

me, *just finished eating breakfast and was attempting to wash the bowl myself* niang! use which scrub ah?

niang, "leave it la. wasted so much water alr and the bowl is not even washed. seep3 poon4 ah!"

._.


evening.

me, "die1(daddy, not die pls. choyy!)! i help you skin the potato!"

die1, "hmm."

me, "AHHHH!" *half-skinned potato dropped into the pile of potato skins in the box*

._.


nevertheless, i cut the tofu into pieces and dropped them into the soup, skinned 3 potatoes, grind garlic, washed rice and cooked rice! wah seh! xin ku lor. wei da de wo. ^^

anw, today is not a very nice day.
BOOOHOOOOOOO!

nail left me :( sighhh. i miss nail! give me a snail.

bye bye nail.

anw, BUN's the new trend yo! makes me feel ultra neat and ultra tidy like ultraman.

._.

tampines library is damn cold. are they mad? so cold for what! waste electricity. waste taxpayers' money! tsktsk.

argh everyday i leave library early so i can go home and sleep. everyday i go home and use the com instead. sleepy!!!! O.O

yada yada yada. library is such a stressful place. make a teeny weeny bit of sound and everyone will stare at you! HAHAHA today is such an entertaining day at the library. laughter never seems to stop when laoxue1's ard. she's mad! i shall send her to the asylum soon. poor thing. xue1 de nan ren LOL. unlimited "jokes". xD

derrick's songs rock like there's no tmr! woooo! ehhh ohhh~

i seem to be losing touch with all my friends and more than friends recently. see! what's so great about having exams? MOE should change the system NOW NOW NOW! RAHHHHH! phew.

tomatoes went to sing today without me me ME! stupid prelims. don't let me fail you man. >:(

i wannna singggggg!!

ehhhh ohhhh~~~

<3

No comments: