Friday, August 22, 2008

love.love.love._

3 types of love.

1. I love you if...
2. I love you because...
3. I love you.

i suppose everyone's wishing for the 3rd type?

saw a few couples PDA-ing on the bus today. reminds me of an essay i did last time. well, i enjoy observing couples. very interesting things will happen somehow, anyhow.

was talking to laoxue1 about the past. got reminded of many stuffs. i feel cool. i no longer feel anything mentioning the past, be it the good or the bad. it'll all just be a mere part of my memory. i got over it, alr:)
so, my friend, it's not that difficult to get over a guy. it's whether you want to let it go or not. things get easier when he's a jerk. better ones will come and he'll just get his own retribution. so just sit back, relax, open your eyes big and watch him. :)

oh this smiley is so cute!:)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

class photos:)


mr lim looks exceptionally happy:O


where can i just let out my feelings and cry out loud?

sometimes i just think of some stuffs and feel like emoing. random, but leave me alone and i'll be okay. comfort me and tears may just start rolling ._. thanks anw:)

study break started. no more school. it's really a relief.

i was wondering if no friends will make us feel better? i stopped my wonderation. i can't live without my friends!:)

i choose to believe that the world is still beautiful cos of you and i:)

please don't worry bout me i'm fine..

No comments: