Monday, January 14, 2008

14th jan_

lousy title. =.=

boringband didn't meet ytd. =( we're meeting next week! =)

went to have a haircut with NN today! omg the aunty told me there's an increase in price due to the cny season only AFTER our haircut. that's cheating lor! cheat my money. =( luckily laoniang everything also dun haf, qian2 zui4 duo1. ^^ heh i'm eating grass for the rest of the week.

earrings i bought with butty on sat.
btw i'm not trying to point middle finger ah. jux showcasing the earrings. :D


my family. like ard 14yrs back?


my family. like ard 4months back?

BIG change huh. ^^

my class_26o7.


today during econs tutorial was super funny. the MYPY(mei2 you3 peng2 you3-no frens) club is being officially setup by me! i'm the director, and my assistant-sister xue. LOL cox we're supposed to form groups of 5 n we're in a rojak class, where we sort of only noe each other. so we became MYPY. =( HAHA but in the end got to group with other class guys luhhh. alex, nicholas, lenard. their names so easy to rmb la! no challenge, no fun. CHEYY. =x happy working. ^^
anw, regarding my MYPY club, i proud to say tt NN is also inside LOL. she has QL(qiao ling-imaginary fren) with her always. NN pls cherish QL. =)

such an artistic shot. the "blurred" effect at the bottom there.
美丽的错误(beautiful accident?)!


great! CNY is coming! i'm so excited! i wanna go everyone's house for a house visit! no la there's no ulterior motive. ahem. INVITE ME TO UR HOUSE! xD

overwhelming excitement!
i'm still looking for the motivation to go to school_

No comments: