Saturday, January 19, 2008

blogging day2_

it's a 19th again! last month's 19th i didn't blog! sad. i shall continue the trend of blogging on the 19ths. =) oh yea. ytd i took a few pics with yueliangmei! like finally. i shall post them later and they shall do the talking. =)

had guitar ytd. it was quite challenging cox there're a few slides to play and my fingers were being tortured. i dumbly forgot to cut my nails, which resulted in my chipped nail. =( we got to bring the special guitars home and it's freakin' heavy la even tho its smaller in size! haii. train my arms! macho ah! =D i was hoping some hero could come and save me. NN! dong gan chao ren didn't come! shi1 wang4! =(

oh and mr tong(my gp tutor) said that he reads his students' blogs. OMG so scary! i shall NOT blog anything bad about him in case ah. it's easy to search for blogs nowadays. MR TONG IS SO NICE! =x

i went shopping with NN today! i bought a belt and erm, personal stuffs. ^^ NN bough 1 top 1 dress and i dunno what. cool huh. we met in the evening to shop, which freakin' cool cox that's like my first tym meeting in the evening specially to shop? usually its in the noon huhhh. so, WE ARE COOL! B)
happy happy. shopping with NN makes me dam energetic! i dunno why. mayb she gives me the feeling that i have to protect her. LOL we're not lesbians, yet. HAHA. aiyo NN is shyy. =x she met her cousin today, and to her horror, her cousin couldn't recognise her! i'll stone there if my cousin didn't recognise me when i acknowledge her. acknowledge? lol nice word. o.O
going out with NN won't make me feel sianed or awkward(you noe when you go out with some person alone you'll feel awkward? like nthg to say?) cox we'll haf endless stuffs to say n lame. pls dun get deceived by her looks. she's very lame and she makes my legs wobble. she's so cold and she makes me shiver. i'll get very entertained tho. hello entertainer! ^^ i shall say that we get along very well and we're ready for marriage. HAHAHA NN, stop dreaming ok. i noe u very happy. you shall come and meet jia mu during CNY bah! =)
last sentence, I LOVE NN! ^^ (NN, i noe you'll read this, tts why this para is specially for you. they're for displaying purposes. lol.)

PICTURES!
a super ungRam shot for a start. omg xue1 zhu4 li3! no image ah! no wonder you're MYPY can. tsktsk.


lol she cried cox she MYPY. awwwww. okok you still got QL, and ur dearest dong3 shi4. ^^


what a colourful jacket. she got punished by the teacher. lol no la. she was attracting attention. heh she was greeting the teacher.


ACTING ACTING! =x


here comes the cool shots!
xn:"i lubb you ah!"
me:"eee yer. xia si ren."


omg i committed a crime! i ate her!


heh not very accurate. but its cool!


nei4 hong4.


"hey! ho! yo! yeah! hip! hop! happening!"


the ultimate yy!!
SCARY! o.O


this is so unglam.


loving unglam shots? more pls.
hello kok siong. very unglam! beware of my slim phone! very powDerful.=)


i noe yueliangmei's waiting for her unglam shots.
these 2 unglam zha bors are fighting under the library table la omg!


zha bor 1:yueliangmei!


zha bor 2: liling!


LOL. just laugh at her. ^^


let's have a very TJ shot. so green.


"hi, my name is moon(yueliangmei) and i'm turing 18 soon. i'm a very irritating person and most imptly, i love my qinqinmei! thank you. ^^"


HAHA liling.


when i'm in the library, i tend to think of myself..


and yueliangmei loves to think of herself and she thinks she's disgusting too. LOL. jux look at her face pls. =)


yaya yueliangmei's in my heart!! x)


tic-tac-toe.


mic-mac-moe.


last but not least, i've a news to announce, i'm married!!
our wedding photo. =)

No comments: