Monday, January 28, 2008

laomei_

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAOMEI, PEIZHEN! =) LOVESSSS!

omg so scary!! we dun haf a pic together. =( anw, SOON! we shall take a 15 multi shots next tym! ^^

alright so wad shud i blog about today? so many things! continuation of the day down orchard? or go-green day? or about today?

ok la today first. other days got tons and lorries and trucks of (unglam)pics! =D

so i was out with my beloved daughter, pang PIPI today! went to collect ur o's cert with her. excuse me, how long liao den go collect! rot liao la. =.= den we went ps to buy materials for YLM's present. big shot lor ylm! and we went to haf tau huay. den, to parkway to haf her haircut. she wans to abandon her jellyfish head. tsktsk. she lured me there lor! tt KKB! there dun haf IP zone! zzzz. and asked u take 14e le right! u this si gin na! i'll rmb you for life! tsk! =x

outside tk gate. yea. memories are coming back.






spotted this cool cloth at spotlight!i didn't buy it.


eating tau huay and egg tart. unglam la pipi! dun lure me to parkway anymore ok. or your diet plan will fail! =x


u wan egg tart?


ok pls dun say there aren't unglam pics of me. i'm sacrificing!


hello. she's pipi and she loves me. =)


us with the soya milk. i like. my mama says drinking too much of soya milk and eating too much bean curd will make my legs go jelly. wobbly wobbly.


her with her 2 balls. ^^


enjoying her ball.


licking her ball. LOL.

no wonder ur diet plan failed.

so unglam! omg are u my daughter? NO RESEMBLANCE OK! tsktsk.

ok and i still love her!

LOW PROFILE. my 60th post. its a special day. lovesss! ^^

No comments: