Wednesday, January 16, 2008

happy bdae!_

happy birthday KKB hoechin!


happy birthday kok siong!

he's so happy with his cake. youZong is drooling soon. ^^

such a big head. siangyong is waiting patiently for his cake.


yeah man! birthday birthday! so many pple's b'day! we "celebrated" kok siong's and charlotte's b'day today. den each of us paid $2 to get a mini cake.

oh so cute. lol being in 26o7 allows me to eat cakes monthly. =D
monthly=things tt happen once in a month=..HAA! i shall nt say it. unglam. =x

wow being in sch is so funnnnnn. we sort of camwhored in sch! using my phone pls. dam shiok. now i dun need to carry the camera ard, altho the quality of pics will be much better. =)

"hello hello" this is my xue1 zhu4 li3, sister nan.
i'll be stuck with her on tuesdays and thursdays!


she's trying very hard to be hardworking.


ACTING ACTING!

aiyo we MYPY alr la. still act hardworking. sister xue loves all the old songs like yong4 xin1 liang2 ku3. omg so 'in'. hip hop happening! lol ur beautiful pictures are here! xD

my camwhoring partner! being attacked by me.
come on NN, say you love me. ^^

oh yes it's after her haircut!

the disgusted look.

no no its totally NOT becox of me. =D

mr tong,"don't get angry, get even!"
omg n NN revenged.


she forced me to pinch my fats on my cheeks. =(


and to take this pic! oh man. my moustache. so cute! HAHA.


recently, shirley went diving! cool huh!


yes yes this is after my haircut!


YY's so hungry..


part of YY's body. wooohoooooo.


the 100th pic in my phone!
hey NN! our eyebags are equally big LOL.


and the coolest of the coolest.
NN, pls tell us who do you love the most?

told you she loves me. ^^

happy birthday in advance to guopeng, whose bdae is tmr. =)
such a longgggg post. afternoon nap tym! it is very impt ok. very healthy! =)
有些事真的来不及回不去_

No comments: