Friday, January 25, 2008

15 multi-shots!_

that's a super duper cool and fun function in my phone! the capturing speed ultra fast and it'll tend to capture all unglam expressions lol. makes me wanna laugh! YY tried it twice due to my buggings. LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!! ^^



my blog is so entertaining! what? not enough? you wan more entertaining pics izzit? OKOK let's haf somemore! xue1 zhu4 li3 also took up the challenge of the 15 multi-shots and it's freakin' funny la! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! i cant stop laughing can! even when i'm uploading eh pics, i'm laughing. totally hilarous! =D

she's enjoying it. anyone wanna take up the challenge? xD

oh and this is NN's new purse. looks like her la! =x



during guitar on wed, we wore cedar girls' uni! it's seriously nice can. i mean the uni. yayaya.
the 2 posers!

guitar bonding session with j1s was rather fun la. so entertaining. did i entertain them as well? =.=

after guitar on wed, i went to ding tai feng with my family! family dinner can. so happy. aiyo aiyo dun jealous. =x the food is not that nice can.
the so called "siew mai" we ordered. it's glutinous rice inside can. nice shape huh.


and one xiao long bao burst, so they compensated one. lol it looks funny standing alone in a big thing.


oh yeah cedar girls' uni! i was from TKSS(TANJONG KATONG SEC SCH) btw. i'm proud of it ok. my mum threw away my uniform without my acknowledgement!(did i mention this b4?) sad sad sad. =(



well, mayb it's a better choice for you after all. rest in peace. =)

No comments: