Sunday, January 6, 2008

PICTURES!_

another picture post! cox i finally got a new phone(samsung U600 which is super duper chio and good. it's white btw! i'm lovin' it! it totally rocks!^^) which allows mii to transfer data to my com. and NOW, i shall reveal MOST UNGLAM SHOTS of pple and some meaningful shots. yays. this post is so meaningful. tym frame's from JUNE2006-JANUARY2008. =)

HAHAHA pangpipi LOVES me. =)


this is the LARGE whipped potato i ate today. freakin' delicious. =)


dearest NN DREW this. x)


ALL these are DAM cute n real!
they're on the walls btw.

no, they're not printed!

they're not stickers!

they're HAND-DRAWN! o.O
unbelievable? they're located at beeeee's house!
i love beeeee. ^^

this is the MOST touching thing i'd ever done for someone. a b'dae gift for KKB hoechin from buttty, hp and me. HANDMADE pls. ^^


after so many cute stuffs, a scary one. LOL.
my beloved yueliangmei!^^


mine, yiwei's, serene's. I LOST MINE! =(


my WONDER (ex)hp. so many hpchains(linglinglonglong).


and my face! ^^


goodbye my love, my V3. hope ur new owner treats u well(IMPOSSIBLE!).

i'll miss you! =)

No comments: