Friday, January 11, 2008

2 crazy days_

totally insane!
and i mean totally, esp today. ok obviously this will be a post of complaints! =)
oh dear. ytd i had chem test, which isn't so bad. i had PE ytd and we ran 2.1km. after tt, i was stuck with sister nan for the ENTIRE day! like..break, chem, break, econs, cll. she's super lame and cold and i really felt like going home LOL. thanks ah sister nan, for keeping me entertained. ^^ xin hao you ni. (omg she better not see this, or she'll be saying those lame stuffs again. i won't throw a party for you luhhh!)

today is the insane one. first period, maths test. den, 20mins breakfast. after that, maths tutorial. followed by 2 periods GP(wrote an essay). and then, 2 periods of cll(30mins for us to write an essay which mux be handed in by 6pm today). followed by watching of cha guan(also cll),till 3.30pm. notice tt there's no lunch. -.- and den 3.30pm to 4pm i was rushing my essay. 4pm to 6.45pm, guitar prac! after that, i carried the bulky guitar to simei to meet buttty and cy for dinner(FINALLY FOOD!). that's my schedule for today. i'm totally brain dead now. it's toooooo tiring for me and my brain and my body. I SURVIVED THRU TODAY! congrats. half-dead. i need to sleep.

i'm freakin' tired of certain things. just suddenly, i lost interest in guitar. mayb cox i dun like the practices. i seriously cannot take it when i need to make use of the prac to write down guitar notes, while others are playing away. it's sort of insulting to me. i really dun like the feeling, but what can i do? mayb i shudn't even join guitar in the first place. a cca tt doesn't give me much things in student portfolio, which is super impt to me due to my undesirable results. guitar requires me to commit much of my resting and revision time. i don't know why i'm not feeling excited about the concert. the feeling of watching your frens go home while you have to stay for ur cca sucks. i wanna go home too. well, no offence. i love the president of guitar club! ^^

is tt enough for complaints? tt's all for the moment. expect more to come, my dearest blog.

UNGLAM MOMENTS!
yueliangmei loves me!


hi pong.


wenbin and yueliangmei.


freakin' cute stuffs! NN drew these on our hands!
the lil miss and mister. ^^


mine, hers.


lol this is DR lee SAI KANG. hokkien? =x


this is really lovess! =)


what's emokia without an emo pic?

i'm really VERY emo and DOWN now.
life is miserable.
i cant pon sch anymore.
save me.
T.T

No comments: