Thursday, December 6, 2007

the 2 invaders_

i was about to jump onto my white sofa..
DEN i noticed these 2 invaders occupying my comfy sofa!


THEY ARE DAM CUTE!



i wanted to throw them off as they're so rude to be at my floor plate(turf) without my permission. BUT they're too cute! hence, i started to take pics with them. =)

i'm polite. they smiled at me, i smiled back. =)


aiyo who can resist?


MUX HUG!


hugging them to sleep is such a joy.


let jiejie take a closer look.. =D


wah bian tai! yellow touched orange's butt!


can i try too?

hmmmm not bad. got 弹性. xD

actually, those 2 invaders dun belong to me. they're my bro's fren's properties. heh heh heh borrow for pic taking only. anw i'd seen them from action city. they're super cute n they come in many diff colours! pls buy for me! x'mas is coming. =D

anw i went teo heng with han's today! altho the rain bathed my 2-days-old-shoes n jeans, we enjoyed ourselves! i love to sing! we love to sing! we'll be back soon. han's enjoyed today, as much as i do! right han's? lol. stop laughing at my shoes soaking in the puddle of water! we TRIED to camwhore on the bus n TRIED THAT particular pose but failed. HAHA. u noe i noe i noe u! bababa.. yeah thanks for walking all the way to carrefour with me! LOVES! ^^

ytd, yueliangmei n i went shopping at suntec area! she's dam irritating. she was late for 40mins n i reached 10mins earlier which means i waited 50mins for her and i was being approached by 5 pple asking for donations. i noe i look kind but i won't donate thru those means. =) yea we started shopping when she finally came. she's so irritating! she bought 5pieces of clothes when i only bought 1! tsk! nvm, she spent more. lol! we finally settled our donut craze! we ate 4 donuts each ytd! so happy! satisfied! lalala.. den i went to work n yueliangmei actually waited for me to go home tog! how touching can tt be? TT'S WHY I LOVE HER! pls do tt more often ah ty! it's good to go out more behbay! esp when it's to visit me. =) LOVES! ^^

LOVESSS! x)


=) it happened when i found u_

No comments: