Monday, December 10, 2007

ms heineken_

my nicknames are increasing! working for heineken is terrible. jux 2 weeks n i got so many new scars. temporary ones pls. everyday i go, somehow i'll get a new scar. i dunno why! T.T my poor self. den cox of the new shoes, there're blueblacks n blisters on my feet now. n my legs had been stepping on lemon everyday. my back hurts. thanks leh. a lil money gets me many problems. -.-

anw, aunties love me! it's one-sided love ok. no xin fu de. ytd, one aunty treated me food n mango lol. oh carrefour is super big! it's dam scary. i was supposed to get the stocks from the store using the trolley n put the trolley back after i'm done. the store n the beer section is freakin' far! as a LC(lu chi), i got lost. yes lost in carrefour. n i mux ask the aunties for directions. arghhh.. stupid carrefour. mei shi so big for wad. irritating. i used 1hr doing tt. HAHA.

there're always more pple during weekends. ahaa n somehow somehow there'll be one or two shuai ges passing by my section. tts my only entertainment u noe, other than msging. taoyan, i saw one ytd. well, working really allows me to see all types of pple in this world. hmmm i can say tt the pple working there re pretty nice. =) no nasty customers for the moment. i'm still a happy fish. xD

no camera=no pictures!

Enchanted on tues! teoheng on wed! =D

i wanna get a new phone! my bro's hinting tt he'll sponsor a part of it. HAHA YAY! it's great to haf elder brothers! hmmm but i dunno which one to get.
samsung G600?

samsung U600?

samsung U700?

sony ericsson 910i?
AHHHHHHHHHH!!~ *faints*

No comments: