Thursday, December 27, 2007

vexed_

i'm blogging cox i seriously wanna scold someone. such an ass. stop doing wad u are doing to my gf pls. it's pissing her off and getting on my nerves n veins n arteries n all. i din noe u're such a person n would do such things. i seriously dunno why u did all those things cox they're certainly not something to be proud of. u really need a shrink. jux stop spreading those news to everyone n spoil her reputation for nthg. after all, the incident is over for quite some tym le. i hope u'll get over it soon. stop doing things tt will hurt her indirectly or directly. only i can hurt her. so jux accept the fact n stop it. or i'll psycho some banglahs to rape u, and den throw u in the sea for some cable ski, and den throw in sharks to see which one wants to eat u. well, all the best to u. hope u get a new gf soon. =)

we still dunno where to go for countdown. some interesting place pls. one tt can make us high. ohhhh wooooooooooo.

oh freak i didn't do any hw today! i was on the phoneeeeeeeeeeee. i can't wait for my new hp to arrive! arghhh!

random. PHOTOS WITH MY FACE! =)
han's! finally a decent photo with her.


NN ah NN..



lol han's at the back. tt face behind mii is her! spoiler LOL.


ayeeee shud i or shud i not? yes or no? i really dunno. tmr's the day to ans. and i did. aiya nobody will understand wad i'm saying. dun haf to heh.

anw i changed the blog song! it's DAM cute now. only youuuuuuuu~ i love chipmunks! =)

my b'dae is coming soon! I DUN WANNA TURN 18! =x
I DUN WAN SCH TO REOPEN!
I DUN WANNA DO HW!
I DUN WAN A LEVELS!
I WANNA GO OUT WITH ALLLL MY FRENS, MY LOVED ONES! ^^
I WAN MORE LETTERS/CARDS!
I WAN MY BRO TO BE OK! [damn tt ass. soab. >=(]
I WAN YOU! =x

我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情_

No comments: