Saturday, December 8, 2007

when's my turn?_

IT'S SO IRRITATING when everyone starts to talk about Enchanted, how nice n beautiful it is, and when everyone blogs about it with this pic..
n says how good how good the movie is, AND I HAVEN WATCHED IT! T.T it's going to be outdated soon n it'll be meaningless if i blog it next tym. BUTTTYYY!!! hurry up finish ur projects n exams n tests n whatever la. we're watching this coming tues! lalala..

anw my bro took back his camera. which means, i cant take pics anymore and my blog will be dullllllll... ??? no way man. i shall kope pics ard. HAHA.

seriously, i'm obsessed with YOGA! lin you jia. 林宥嘉! YES he's DAM CUTE. he sings DAM NICE. every single song he sang made me melt. i feel like a butter. reminds me of mr butter. HAHAHA. back to yoga. his voice is super solid, solid super. -.- and he's dam humorous and talented. he can really shake his butt(tt mio adver. his blingbling dance. =D)! he likes xiaozhu lol, n he can imitate him. errr ok yoga can imitate xiaozhu and xiaozhu can imitate yoga too! both are super funny! haa. yoga's every single movement is hilarious. ok wad i mean is he's super attractive. really. he's the man! I LOVE YOGA! xD

the last guy is yoga. HAHAHA. cute! ok, very cute!


ok this is the man! yoga! dam cute!


he sings perfectly. be it 那首歌 or 你是我的眼, every song he sang is super touching. i'm melting! x)


HAHA tts what i meant by his every single movement is hilarious.


is he cute or cute? how cute can he get. omg!

yeah I LOVE YOGA! ok i noe han's is going to agree with me with her whole body up! lol. she loves him too.
IT'S THE YOGA CRAZE!!!!!!! x)
ok tym for hw! goodbye and happy birthday! xD

No comments: