Wednesday, December 26, 2007

post x'mas_

uhhh i'm not supposed to blog bout ytd? awwww. its ok. ytd was fun! i went out with crazy pple. jux noe tt u girls are crazy can le. anw, we're gonna be 18 SOON! OH MAN! we'll be women, ladies, not girls anymore! sad! tts very emo. =x yayaya there're both sides to everything! we can watch M18 n go club officially n take A's(-.- tts not very nice). we watched I AM LEGEND ytd. its an exciting movie. it seems to be over quite soon. luckily my heart's strong enough to take those scares. the dog's cute. but its sad tt she....ok i shudn't say so much. i think the movie is worth it. xD

we saw quan yi feng n her family ytd!
the red haired(ang moh) one is her. the guy in white singlet is her husband.
we went to more than words n saw some of the campus superstar contestants like shawn n guohao.
if i didn't rmb wrongly, quan yi feng's the host for css right? lol imagine her meeting the contestants over there. so qiao.

anw, i really wanna watch this! alvin n the chipmunks! cox it's chipmunks! i wanna d/l! =x


we went quite a few places ytd. somerset to orchard(tts like one place.) to bugis n back to somerset, and i went suntec to look for cy(i'm so nice) n get my payslip signed and den to tampines and i walked home. tired.

there're many more pics from ytd, but i'm not going to post them here la heh.

ytd's outfit! i wore boots ok. so dun say i wasted money on my boots. it's not very ex also. cheapo lol. the grey blouse's from Cotton On!


ehhhhhhhhh ASSSSSSes, where're we going for countdown? oh man! none of those asses visits my blog. =x i shall go bug buttty soon. lolol mayb we'll go back downtown for techno. techno-cheekopek(881). or mayb vivo? heard theres a party there. no orchard no sentosa no esplanade. =)

i helped my papa to bao1 shui2 jiao3 jux now! shui2 jiao3, not shui4 jiao4(sleep). i bao1 till dam pretty. my papa said so. yays! everyone in my family shall enjoy them today! looks freakin' delicious! xD

oh yes my new hp is coming next fri! woooooot. after much, and i mean MUCH consideration, i'm getting samsung U600(it's $298 in store, $158 online. who won't purchase it online?)!
slim, sleek, pretty, useful, the perfect choice for me. ^^

yueliangmei FINALLY received my card! i'm so happy. she received it 6 days later can. simei's postman can gnd. =x

anw, THANKS to all who sent me x'mas cards! i love receiving them! BIG smile. =) and thanks to all who wished mii a merry x'mas. it's rather merry ytd. xD

I LOVE ALL! ^^

off to read my snow mountain flying fox~

No comments: