Monday, December 3, 2007

desperate housegirl_

just how messy can my room get?!

so scary!

n one day, i couldn't stand or sit or squat or any other positions anymore, i finally decided to pack. such a good girl. =)

the final product. xD

well, not perfect, but at least i tried. not bad ok. lunlun's album on my desk! my motivation. =D

i went back to toa payoh to hand in the "payslip thingy" to confirm my pay for the week. money! =D
anw, those 2 heineken girls wearing crossbacked dresses mentioned in the previous post, they get $25/hr. =.= they earn $200 a weekend. how happy can they get. zzz.

i'm going out with YLM b4 my work tmr. she's getting some presents, but none for me! she's biased! =( n she wants to Q for donuts. she can do it alone. =x okok since i'm so nice n my name begins with "Q", i shall Q with her. =)

tt's all for today. tired.


i finally bought a pair of new shoes. it's super comfy! (=

motivate me to study!_

No comments: