Wednesday, December 12, 2007

it's 12121212_

wad a title. wad i meant was it's 12 dec, 12.12pm! nice huh. this means i shud be blogging! ok la actually i changed the time of the post. =x i wanted so much to blog at this tym of the day but i OVERSLEPT. yes i woke up at 12.45, when i'm supposed to meet ylm n han's at tt tym. 1st, the ppl dun allow me to take leave, now i missed teo heng. i'm terribly sorry girls!!! T.T i wanted to bring the cam to camwhore with u girls cox we haf a serious lack of pics la! i dun mean to ps u girls. I DREAMT TT I WOKE UP ALR AND WAS PREPARING TO GO OUT LE! n i thot i msged u all saying i'm leaving my house or wad. IT WAS ALL A DREAM. dumb dream. when i truly woke up i was totally shocked n stunned la! i'm so sorry. we'll go tog soon ok! =) SORRY! LOVESS!

ok wad a day. nice way to start. now wad shud i say. yeah beautiful date, with a fake time. it's 1.30pm now. i'm having my lunch. oh i haf to mention this. monday night i slept at 3plus am. ytd night i slept at......ok i shudn't say. =x WHY? COX OF SOME ASS!

I'VE GOT A TERRIBLY IRRITATING CLONE!

lol can i mention ur name? better not. u're jux less than 300m away from me. clone is very irritating and freaky. FREAKY! tts the word! CLONE, U ARE VERY FREAKY! n of cox irritating lol. stop saying wad i wanna say. stop thinking wad i'm thinking. n STOP SPAMMING MY TAGBOARD. lol. stop making me sleep so late. n stop scaring me by showing those transsexuals to me luhhh. i'm traumatised. i mean i have nthg against them. but the one u showed me is super terrible! pple, ask me for the link. it's a horrifying experience! he/she is too over! clone is horrible. okok tts all about clone. anw, its rare to meet a clone like u. HAHA. dun say so much. later steady jealous. HAHA. clone! its not sweet, its chocolate ok! =)

STEADY! I LOVE YOU!!! lalala.. xD we mux muX mUX MUX go pak tor, i mean go out soon ok! let's go sing! SEE! i'm thinking bout singing again.. SORRY YLM N HAN'S. back to steady. STEADY! I LOVE YOU! HAHA.

oh n finally. FINALLY I WATCHED ENCHANTED with butty n cy. thanks. but i missed the first 15mins due to some reasons. nvm about it. it's quite a nice show la. but i found the ending quite abrupt. the prince jux anyhow choose a girl as princess? n can jux anyhow anyhow bring her back to the fairytale land. wad sort of ending is tt. OK. "n they lived happily ever after". how happy. i wanna live happily ever after too.. x) i bought 2 tops ytd. now i got 3 tops from cotton on. nice. i cant wait to wear. i cant wait to quit my job n go out in "not long pants". for ur info, i'm wearing longgggggggg pants and covered shoes everyday. it sucks when it rains, which happens quite often. arghh.

oh yes i'm so super happy! cox i can change my phone this month! i thot i have to wait till feb in order not to pay the extra $100 for early upgrade. now i dun haf to! cox it's X'mas! how happy! come on come on! i haf to decide on a phone. this is tough. awwwww.

rmb my super duper ultra mega terribly horrible messy room?

HAHA i packed again.

n again. currently its like this. neat enough?

ok i noe there shudn't be things on the piano. NO SPACE. =x

i found this while i was packing..


ahaaa.. a pink moomoo! xD

cute! =D

alright. tts all for this wonderful post on this beautiful date.
GOODBYE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY_ =)

No comments: