Saturday, December 1, 2007

cocktail_

i'm having mixed feelings now. i feel like a blended drink. like some cocktail.

actually, my job is quite relaxed. cox i jux haf to stand n smile. everyday, i go to work n play sudoku for 3hrs and go home. for that, i get $21. how happy. however, for weekends, i have to stand for 5hrs 30mins which is torturing me. n today is my first weekend. usually, theres only me. but today, there are 2 more girls from heineken promoting. they wore those crossbacked sexy dress and they got samples of heineken. as a result, they managed to attract a large crowd. as usual, there were lil pple walking to the back where my booth is. den those aunties started making fun n said cox the girls wore much lesser than me, tts y they get such a large crowd. n said the company's biased to make them wear so lil n me covering all. =.=
anw, the sort of manager of heineken came today, in a group of 4. den tt woman really pissed mii off. she blamed me for not promoting heineken like how those girls did. sorry ah, i dun haf tt kind of figure to wear those dresses, nor tt kind of samples to let those pple try. n suddenly, she requested me to do much more things than i'm required to. why don't she pay me much more?

thanks mr yew gp for visiting me today, altho u din bring any food. -.-

some person approached me on my way to work today, which made me feel better for the day. =)

previously, someone asked me, "what will u do if u see ur ex again?"
i answered, "not so suay bah. see le den say."

today, i saw my ex on my way back, but he didn't see me. he was shouting like some hooligans. in fact, he's one. i feel terrible. why was i so blind last tym? however, i'm happy that he's out of my life! seriously, no more feelings. i'm proud of myself. ^^

if anyone asks me "what will u do if u see ur ex again?" again, i'll say that i'll walk away if he doesn't see me, smile if he sees me. smiling cox i noe i'm happier without him. =)


=) i'm a brave soul_

No comments: